In our Master & Apprentice Cooking Competition leading local chefs team up with VET in School Culinary students from The Gordon. The chefs mentor and work with their student to compete against another Master & Apprentice team. Our celebrity chef, Sam Goodwin will MCee the competition.
The Gordon VET in School Culinary students hail from local secondary collages.
We will have 3 heats, each with two teams. So lots of tasty dishes will be served up. And nobody will know beforehand what they have to cook with. It will be a surprise and the Master and the apprentices will need to think quick!
Our chefs are:
- Tristan Bibby from Fisherman's Pier
- Ben D'arcy from Shadowfax Winery, Werribee
- David Warmisham from Jack Rabbit
- Daniel Brehaut from Black Bull Tapas Bar & Restaurant
- David Dowling from Curlewis Golf Club
- Stephen Shing - Little Creatures
Special thanks to The Gordon TAFE for sponsorsing this event.